CEMENT AND ACRYLIC POLYMER BASED, TWO COMPONENT, FLEXIBLE WATERPROOFING MORTAR
It is used in all kinds of reinforced concrete structures that may crack, water structures, water tanks, pools, floors, terraces and balconies, water treatment plants, bridges and viaducts, reinforced concrete curtains and walls, kitchens and bathrooms before screed and ceramic flooring in need for water insulation and on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
● Provides water impermeability as a permanent part of the applied structure.
● Has high adhesion to the applied surface.
● Resistant to both positive and negative water pressure.
● Can be applied to interior and exterior facades.
● Makes an elastic coating.
● Does not shrink and crack.
● Used in structures that may crack or structures that still have cracks.
● Increases the resistance of the applied structure against external factors such as sea water, salt, calcium and oil.
● Does not prevent the applied structure from breathing.
● Used on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
● Not affected by freezing and thawing.
● Can be applied on moist surfaces.