CEMENT AND ACRYLIC POLYMER BASED, TWO-COMPONENT, WATERPROOFING MORTAR
● Indoor and outdoor, vertical and horizontal applications.
● Water tanks, channels, pools, water treatment facilities.
● Retaining walls, terraces.
● Providing waterproofing under screed and ceramic.
● Provides water impermeability as a permanent part of the applied structure.
● Resistant to both positive and negative water pressure.
● Can be applied to interior and exterior facades.
● Semi-flexible. Cracks do not occur due to its non-shrinkage feature.
● Increases the strength of the applied structure against factors such as sea water, salt, calcium, oil, chlorine.
● Protects concrete and concrete iron thanks to the special chemicals and fibers it contains.
● Resistant to freeze-thaw cycle.
● Water vapor permeable.
● Has high adhesion strength to the concrete surface on which it is applied.
● Makes 1 – 3 mm thickness on the applied structure.