It is a two-component, low-viscosity, closed-cell, injection resin that reacts with water. It is a specially designed polyurethane-based waterproofing material to prevent pressurized or non-pressurized water flows leaking from cracks on concrete surfaces.
● Retaining walls,
● Cracked walls,
● Water tanks,
● Tunnels and underground passages,
● Waste water, sewage systems,
● In filler layers and joints,
● Resistant to weak acids, micro-organisms, alkali and water.
● There is an easy adjustment of the reaction time.
● Easy to apply.
● It is hydrophobic.
● It has low viscosity, it penetrates very well into hairline cracks.
● Does not contain solvent.
● It stops leakage by reacting with water.