It is a two-component, polyurethane-based, bitumen-containing, fast curing, elastic, cold-applied liquid membrane. It creates a highly elastic film by adhering perfectly to almost any surface it is applied to.
● Water tanks (except drinking water tanks),
● Bridge platforms,
● Cut and Cover tunnels,
● It is applied under tiles in bathrooms, terraces and roofs.
● Concrete structures,
● Retaining walls,
● Gypsum and cement panels,
● EPDM membranes.
● Asphalt membranes.
● Green roofs and plant beds
● Light roofs (made of metal or fiber cement)
● Easy to apply.
● Does not cause any water leakage or connection in the applied area.
● Fexibility is quite high.
● Cures fast.
● Resistant to stagnant water and frost.
● Prevents water vapor.
● Has crack bridging feature.
● Adheres effectively to coated and uncoated surfaces.
● Wide range of heat resistance performance from -40 ° C to 90 ° C.
● Resistant to cold. The film retains its elasticity down to -40 ° C.
● Provides effective resistance to chemicals.
● Can also be used as joint material.
● Has excellent mechanical properties, high elongation, tensile, tear and abrasion resistance.
- WATER INSULATION SYSTEMS
- AUXILIARY PRODUCTS
- CURE, MOLD OILS AND SPECIAL CHEMICALS
- JOINT FILLERS AND ADHESIVES
- MORTAR AND CONCRETE ADDITIVES
- REPAIR AND STRENGTHENING SYSTEMS
- THERMAL INSULATION PRODUCTS
- SURFACE COATING SYSTEMS