It is a one-component, polyurethane based, economical elastic liquid membrane for waterproofing and protection purposes. Creates an elastic and durable film by curing with the humidity in the air.
● Gypsum and cement panels,
● Internal and external application areas,
● Coated roofs,
● Wet areas,
● Undercoat areas,
● Asphalt membranes,
● Low cost.
● Easy to apply (by brush, roller or airless spray).
● When applied, it forms a single piece membrane that does not let any joint formation or the possibility of leakage.
● Since it is a pure polyurethane, it can be in constant contact with water.
● Heat resistance performance in wide temperature range is between -40 ° C to + 80 ° C.
● Its permeability against water vapor is effective. Since it has a breathing structure, it does not create moisture accumulation under the layer.
● Even if the membrane is damaged in any way, the damaged part can be easily repaired in a short time.
● Resistant to chemicals.