It is a one-component, low viscosity, polyurethane based, UV resistant, cold applied, elastic liquid membrane for waterproofing and protection purposes. Creates an elastic and durable film by curing with the humidity in the air.
● Irrigation channels,
● Terraces, verandas and balconies,
● Undercoating areas (wet areas, bathrooms),
● Parking lots,
● Gypsum and cement panels,
● Internal and external application areas,
● Uncoated roofs,
● Asphalt membranes,
● Stadium stands.
● UV resistant
● Easy to apply (by brush, roller or airless spray).
● When applied, it forms a single piece membrane that does not allow joints or leakage.
● Since it is a pure polyurethane, it can be in constant contact with water.
● Its heat resistance performance in a wide temperature range is between -40 ° C and + 90 ° C.
● Its permeability against water vapor is effective. Since it has a breathing structure, it does not create moisture accumulation under the layer.
● Even if the membrane is damaged in any way, the damaged part can be easily repaired in a short time.
● Resistant to chemicals.